Financial Services Representative
- - Royal Branch
- TX, USA
- Full Time
Veritex Holdings Inc. is a publicly traded bank holding company headquartered in Dallas, Texas. Through our wholly-owned subsidiary, Veritex Community Bank, a state chartered bank, we provide relationship –driven commercial banking products and services tailored to meet the needs of small to medium-sized businesses and professionals. Since our inception, we have targeted customers and focused our acquisitions primarily in the Dallas metropolitan area. We have since expanded to include locations in Fort Worth, Austin and Houston, with over 17 branches and a mortgage office. We are a fast growing and dynamic organization. The quality of our employees and their dedication to service is what separates us from other banks of any size. We strive to attract and retain exceptional employees who share our commitment to superior customer service, continued growth and organizational success.
We have been recognized as one of the Top 100 Places to Work in Dallas, by The Dallas Morning News as well as one of the Best Banks to Work For in the US by The American Banker!
The Financial Services Representative works in the branch and is responsible for deepening relationships by recommending products and services that would benefit potential and existing customers. The FSR is cross-trained to provide both Personal Banker and Teller services.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our clients
- Opening deposit accounts
- Provide Teller services
- Promote the offering of bank products and make referrals to business partners as appropriate. Develop strong customer relationships and learn to recognize customer needs.
- Responding to customer inquiries and concerns and creating positive solutions.
- Attention to regulatory requirements and compliance training applicable to position (Bank Secrecy Act, Customer Information Privacy ETC)
- Integrity, discretion, and respect for confidential information are absolutely essential.
Education and Experience
High school graduate or equivalent; One plus years of retail branch experience. Strong knowledge of competition and product knowledge needed; Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to achieve innovative solutions.